- [kills someone]
did you take your medicine today? are you hydrated? are you getting enough sleep? i love you very much please be kind to yourself. ❤️
- Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- NEW FEMALE THOR
- I didn't-
- NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.